Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Vaccine Guide Parents!


The Vaccine Guide 
Hey Mamas and Dada's out there! 
Are you on the fence about shots? The only thing you can do is Educate yourself.
I personally have always questioned the necessity of these shots and when I say these I mean the numerous shots introduced to our children at an infants age.
Could this really be protecting them? 
or are the side effects worse than the disease its "protecting" them from?
in some cases maybe it is and in others maybe not?
This is really your decision not the doctors.

This Book was recommended to me by my Mid-Whife Sunshine. She is truly inspirational and it was a blessing to have her assist me during the birth of my son Isaiah.
None of Sunshines children are vaccinated, and some of them well into their teens are healthy and thriving young ladies. 

This is my son Isaiah 
He is almost 2 and is also Vaccine Free.
So far a healthy young boy, who has experienced and fought against the common colds and flues we all go through.
There's been nothing his immune system couldn't handle.


 I would not have been able to stand confidently in my conviction not to vaccine my child if I didn't educate myself first.
This book has shown me the pros and cons to vaccines. Neither biased to one side or the other Randall Neustaedter does a beautiful job presenting facts and also in siting these facts, proving his statements are valid.



0 comments:

Post a Comment